Mayur Overseas has a tie-up with the most sophisticated process-house where in it is capable of dyeing all kind of yarns in hank and cone shape as well as fabric dyeing also.
A theme based collections is released every season. Mayur’s creative design show room for Carpets, Rugs, and other Home Accents and continuous interaction with a variety of Buyers’ with diverse nature of businesses from different countries & cultures helps us in the on-going learning process to generate fresh design ideas.
We have a clientele of some of the reputed Stores in Europe and USA, Catalogue Companies, Design Houses, Importers/ Wholesalers worldwide. Some of our prestigious buyers list is enclosed for the ready reference.
Mayur Overseas have been participating in various international shows from time to time, for example:
- THE CARPET EXPO – India
- TEX-STYLES INDIA – New Delhi, India
- DOMOTEX – Hanover, Germany
- CHINA SOURCING FAIR – Hong Kong.
Company is committed to the delivery schedules stipulated for us be this any product or any volume of orders. We strive hard to meet the Buyers targeted time and price. This will not be out of place to mention that Mayur Overseas have been awarded by one of the most reputed European Buyer who owns a chain of stores, in terms of delivery and quality.
Certifications and Memberships
MAYUR is certified and member with following organizations:
- A Government of India Recognised Export House – Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Certificate No. A-1503)
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company – KVQA Certification Services Pvt. Ltd. (Certificate No. I/QSC-4801)
- GoodWeave Certified Company – An International Campaign to end Child Labor (License No. GW-0111-151)
- Carpet Export Promotion Council (CEPC) – Ministry of Textiles – Government of India (Registration No. CEPC/R/RCMC-3305/2007-8)
- Handloom Export Promotion Council (HEPC) – Ministry of Textiles – Government of India (Registration No. HEPC/RO/R-3993/M-12061/2010-11).
Environment Management System
MAYUR is committed towards the implementation of an effective environment management system in the process unit. We strive to continually improve and enhance the environment conditions preventing pollution by:
- Use of eco-friendly dyes & chemicals only
- Giving a healthy atmosphere to the workers at the factory with facilities of neat and clean water, wash rooms
- Not to employ any Child Labor as a matter of policy
- First Aid medical facilities available round the clock at the workplace
- Strict wastage control at every stage
- Rigid company standards to meet all Air, Water and Land pollution control measures.
Plot No. 81, Sec-25, Part-2, HUDA,
Panipat-132103, Haryana, India